Best Cat Rescue in Regina, Sk
RCR, a non-profit, volunteer-run, registered charity, helps abandoned felines and educates people about humane animal treatment. RCR invites your participation in many ways:
- Become a member of RCR and attend our Annual General Meetings
- Assist with the Feral Cat Colony and Pet Rescue programs*
- Donate gifts-in-kind (large bags of unopened quality dry food, cat litter and litter pans)
- Sponsor a rescued cat
- Provide temporary foster care for crisis/rescue victims and/or newly sterilized cats
- Assist with fundraising events
- Assist with newsletter preparation or website maintenance.
- Hang our posters in your workplace, gym, or other suitable places
- Promote our adoptable cats and kittens to anyone you know who is looking to add a feline companion to their family
- Get involved on the Board of Directors or as an Officer of RCR
- Put a Regina Cat Rescue donation tin out at your business
- Encourage your workplace to become a corporate sponsor of RCR
- Encourage your friends and family to do the same!
RCR depends on private donations, bequests, fundraising efforts and volunteers. Volunteer Job Descriptions are outlined here.
* Note: Screening is required before assisting with Feral Cat or Pet Rescue Programs.